WEBSITE LEGAL REVIEW
Does your website comply with all the legal and commercial obligations that apply to it?
Be safe – order a SwanLegal Website Review to make sure.
Expert legal opinion with a 48 hour turnaround.
Why you should consider a website review
A SwanLegal website review will:
- Identify any areas of potential liability in terms of your obligations under New Zealand law.
- Provide you the knowledge to take remedial action.
- Provide evidence of compliance efforts that may mitigate any subsequent enforcement action from government or other enforcement agencies.
- Identify any need for disclaimers to avoid liability arising in overseas jurisdictions.
A SwanLegal website review will cover:
- Applicable New Zealand law (including Fair Trading Act, Consumer Guarantees Act)
- Commerce Commission issues
- Ministry of Consumer Affairs issues
- Electronic Marketing Standards Authority issues
- NZ Advertising Standards Authority Code of Practice issues
- NZ Direct Marketing Association Code of Practice issues
- How to order a SwanLegal Website Review
Fill in the form below to order a Website Review, or contact us by phone or email. Please note that the cost of the review is NZ $400 and we will contact you if your site cannot be reviewed for the standard fee, and quote a revised fee for your approval.